Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll

Go down

Which would you rather for a Choose Your Own Adventure Book

You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_lcap17%You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_lcap0%You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_lcap17%You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_lcap0%You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll Empty You get to participate - My Choose Your Own Adventure Poll

Post  Kevin Conner Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:04 am

HI guys Very Happy

I'm gonna put a choose your own adventure type of story on my pandaking website.

Basically I want to use one of my many Role Play Characters, but I'm not sure which one.

So here's a list of my chars - all of which are set in the same universe. Multiple Votes are allowed. Vote canceling (and revoting) is allowed. Please click on the ones which interest you and if you have any questions bring them up:

* Abi - she's an "undead" paladin. But she's not undead in the traditional sense. It's more of a biological condition caused by a failed spell cast from a necromancer to create an army of evil people. Unfortunately it turned the unsuspecting populace into "undead" in that they stop aging at around 30, they are weak against "holy spells", and they can use meat (cooked or raw) to "heal" wounds. The condition tends to go away with time, but they can live hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Because of this Abi has lived since around 540 AD (our comparative calendar) on through the centuries). She's a force of good, but is also a soldier.

Not that I actually write sex scenes or dating scenes, but she is a lesbian. Why you ask? Because I role played her and I like women. I only mention it because she might be the knight in shining armor who rescues the girl at the end. This may or may not affect your vote. Her life time spans into the technological era (technology + magic)

* An anonymous first person problem solving based version. I don't know php so it would have a lot of pages. This can span into the technological and even space faring era.

* Crieal - a demonic wizard, who at first believed she could "rehabilitate" demons, and did manage to do that with several, before she was tricked by one of her succubi - turned into a demon so that her "succubus" could stay in the real world and Crieal was then banished for several hundred years before she escaped an evil demonic warlord. Also select this one if you want to follow one of the evil exploits of the Demonic Warlord who wound up capturing her after she was tricked. Her tale could easily be Rated-R. Her life time spans into the technological era (technology + magic)

* Eis - an Ice Mage who is relatively emotionless.

* Konekomimi - a Tiger Person. 9 Feet Tall. Same universe. Lives forever, but not undead. She literally cannot die. Her life time spans into the technological era (technology + magic)

* Meth'alan - a Robin Hood type Elf. He is basically a classic Tolkien style "Dark Elf" (Tolkien's Dark Elves lived in the woods, had dark hair, but were mostly caucasian, not to be confused with the AD&D dark elf, which has white hair, obsidian purple skin and lives in the ground). He's set around the same time as Panda.

* Muffet - a "gnome" who fights like a trouble maker. She's tnt in a condensed package. PG-13.

* Panda - we all know who he is Very Happy The Choose your own Adventure story would chronicle his escape from the werewolf kingdom.

* Panda's Friends -- any one of Panda's friends, or adversaries are covered under this post. Please specify. This includes Queen Saphron, Procuni, Snow, Pleni, Suki and Butter. It would be a great way to introduce these characters to the reader of my comic.

* Puppy Rayn or Grown up Rayn (pronounced Rain). He's a "wolf mutt" that can cast spells. All the animals in this world have a chance to be magic using and thus use those to communicate with humans (hence familiars are really magical animal companions). This could be a kid oriented adventure or a more grown up adventure chronicling one of his great exploits. He lived before Panda's time.

* Swoethe - she's a Ranger type of person, organized a group to fight against the encroaching evil. She's a couple hundred years prior to Panda I believe.

* Sylphe - the teacher of the magical Puppy Rayn who grew up to be a powerful saving force in the world. Sylphe is a Desert Elf (she looks like the classic D&D black purple skin, white hair). She's a magic using enchantress. This one could be Oriented towards Kids, or be a more semi serious grown up one, whichever goes. She lived before Panda's time but may or may not still be alive at the time of panda as an older woman.

* Other - if none of these interest you I'll try to think of another option Very Happy

edit: I had to combine several polling options to get under 10.

I couldn't decide myself so I clicked a semi-random bunch ^_^ I'll be collecting polling on multiple websites and email so it's all good if you choose to email instead -- ninjanezumi @ ninjanezumi (d) com

Kevin Conner
Emperor
Emperor

Character sheet
Name of Player and Character, and quick Description: Choose my Character!
Stats: Ability Scores, Class, Level, HP, Equipped Items, etc:

https://panada.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down