Story

Go down

Story

Post  Rachel on Fri May 09, 2008 2:06 pm

lets play a game! i will write a paragraph, and then you have to continue it, and it will become a neverending wandering epic story Very Happy

she stared bleakly at her reflection, unable to comprehend her thoughts. when suddenly, and quickly, the skin of her forehead began to unfurl. a spiralling horn emerged from her brain. she desperately pressed her hands against her skin to stem the deformity, but it only pierced her skin and shed blood...

Rachel

Character sheet
Name of Player and Character, and quick Description: Ethereal
Stats: Ability Scores, Class, Level, HP, Equipped Items, etc:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Story

Post  Kevin Conner on Mon May 12, 2008 12:05 pm

....thus, to Princess Pink's horror, she had contracted the disease which would soon create: My Little Ponies - Hell's Revenge.
Princess Pink knew very little of the torrid story of these unicorned abominations, only that her wish for a pony was becoming true in the worst way imaginable. 'Would I have to be placed in the breeding pens of the castle stables?' she wondered with a shudder. It was only after such a thought she realized that not a single My Little Pony produced was ever anatomically correct.
While lost in thought, a door opened, allowing a large muscular figure to approach...

Kevin Conner
Emperor
Emperor

Character sheet
Name of Player and Character, and quick Description: Choose my Character!

View user profile http://panada.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel on Fri May 16, 2008 9:28 am

...who she recoiled from in repulsion and horrow. the diabolical creature approached her, lurching disturbingly as he walked, the earth literally quaking at every step. the creature, warped and twisted by a testosterone surplus which had caused his fixation on manliness as a child (when he was in fact quite weedy and antisocial) and led him to religiously inject steroids into his blood uttered an inarticulate growl; "iia" which caused Princess Pink to squeal. To her chargrin, she realised that as she screamed the horn would respond by spiralling quicker and quicker out of her brain to the point (pun intended lol) that it could literally impale a person. "I, Ia, I, I can fix you!" the hulk finally expressed, the effort causing his terrible face to convulse. But alas! to late! Princess Pink, terrified to the point of hysteria, shrieked and shrieked helplessley, til the point of her horn touched the creature, whom, upon contact was transformed into...

Rachel

Character sheet
Name of Player and Character, and quick Description: Ethereal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MessiahForHire on Fri May 16, 2008 2:03 pm

A squirming mass of revolting horror. Skin split open as the muscles beneath started to burst, and sinew melted from bone. Its eyes melted and oozed down its face as the thing screamed in pain. Its bones became brittle, and every movement made a sickening crack. The skin covering its gut was torn open, and the blood and innards that poured out made a slight hissing sound as they came into contact with anything, provoking yet more horrid shrieks. Amongst all this, it still managed to drag itself forward, and reached up for Princess Pink...
MessiahForHire

Character sheet
Name of Player and Character, and quick Description: Shanari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down